Prep 25 mins
Cook 30 mins
These are delicious and also freeze well!
- 1 package jumbo pasta shells, for stuffing
- 2 (9 ounce) packages frozen creamed spinach (cook in pouch type)
- 1 (15 ounce) container ricotta cheese
- 1 (8 ounce) packageshredded mozzarella cheese
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon pepper
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1⁄2 lb ground beef
- 1 (32 ounce) jar spaghetti sauce (your choice)
- Cook shells according to package directions and drain well.
- Cook spinach to package directions; when cooked, pour into a large bowl and cool slightly; stir in the Ricotta and Mozzarella cheese's, salt, pepper, garlic powder and onion powder.
- Stuff each shell with one tbsp.
- of the spinach mixture.
- Brown ground beef and add spaghetti sauce; pour this mixture over the stuffed shells.
- Bake covered at 350 for 30- 40 minutes.
Very good shells, very easy to make! Even my 2 year old liked them and usually everything new is "ewww". Thank you Denise!
Was very good!~When I added the spinach to the ricotta, it seemed just a bit too watery to me, so I did add some parmesan cheese and herbed bread crumbs to firm it up a bit. Came out delicious. thankyou Denise in NH. will be making this recipe again.