Prep 10 mins
Cook 25 mins
Yummy.... Another awesome family dinner.
- 12 large pasta shells
- 1 (16 ounce) package frozen chopped spinach, thawed and drained
- 1 cup low fat cottage cheese
- 1⁄2 cup mozzarella cheese, grated
- 1 (8 ounce) can Italian-style diced tomatoes, drained
- sea salt
- ground black pepper
- 1 cup prepared pasta sauce (in my home, homemade)
- 1⁄4 cup grated parmesan cheese
- Preheat over to 375°F.
- Cook the shells according to the package directions, and drain them well.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine the spinach, cottage cheese, mozzarella and tomatoes. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Spread ¼ cup of the sauce on the bottom of an 8” x 11” baking dish. Stuff each shell with about ¼ cup of the spinach mixture, and arrange the shells in a single layer in the dish.
- Pour the remaining sauce over the shells.
- Cover with foil and bake for 15 to 20 minutes, or until the sauce is bubbling and the shells are heated through.
- Sprinkle with the Parmesan cheese just before serving.