My friends love this meal, and request to come over every time they hear I am preparing this tasty Salmon meal. Great next to anything!
- Salmon Spinach Mixture:.
- *Soften cream cheese then mix in shredded/chopped spinach and sun dried tomatoes.
- Prepare Salmon:.
- 1. Pre-heat oven at 400 degrees.
- 2. Take Salmon Fillet and slice a center cut for filling Salmon.
- 3. Sprinkle Adobo seasoning and Creole seasoning and rub onto all sides of fillet.
- 4. Take butter knife and spread Spinach stuffing mixture inside slice cut previously. (You can also spread some on top of Salmon if you like).
- 5. Place Salmon Fillets on greased casserole dish.
- 6. Bake at 400 degrees for 20 minutes.
- 7. Enjoy.