Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 15 mins
Cook 40 mins
I think this was taken from the Light & Tasty magazine.
Make and share this Spinach-Stuffed Portobello Mushrooms recipe from Food.com.
- Line a baking sheet with heavy-duty foil; coat the foil with nonstick cooking spray and set aside.
- Remove stems from mushrooms; set caps aside and chop stems.
- Saute the stems and onion in a small amount of water until soft.
- In a small bowl, combine the eggs and sour cream.
- Stir in the spinach, stuffing, feta cheese, garlic salt and onion mixture; spoon into mushroom caps.
- Place on prepared baking sheet.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 35 minutes.
- Sprinkle with parmesan cheese, bake 5 to 10 minutes longer or until mushrooms are tender and cheese is melted.
Holy Toledo this was a great meal!! I found it in my Cooking Light recipe book as well, but hadn't made it just yet. I used giant portobellos and frozen spinach. Needed longer in the oven to heat all the way through, however. 15 minutes was not long enough. Next time, I will bake about 20 minutes, then add the mozzarella and broil until the cheese is golden and bubbly.