1/2 Photos of Spinach Stuffed Pasta Shells
Easy, meatless main dish. Make it ahead of time and just pop in into the oven at dinner time. Recipe came from an internet site and states it has 5 WW points per serving.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 26 ounces fat free spaghetti sauce, divided
- vegetable oil cooking spray
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen chopped spinach, thawed and drained
- 1 cup low-fat ricotta cheese
- 1/2 cup parmesan cheese, divided..finely shredded
- 1/2 teaspoon ground pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 12 large pasta shells (cooked as directed on package.)
- 1Spoon half of spaghetti sauce into an 11x7x1 1/2 inch baking dish coated with cooking spray. Set aside.
- 2Combine spinach, ricotta cheese, 1/4 cup parmesan cheese, pepper and nutmeg, stir well.
- 3Spoon spinach mixture evenly into pasta shells.
- 4Arrange shells over sauce in baking dish.
- 5Spoon remaining sauce over shells.
- 6Cover and bake at 400 for 35 minutes or until bubbly.
- 7Sprinkle with remaining 1/4 cup parmesan cheese.
Browse Our Top Pasta Shells Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pasta Shells Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Spinach Stuffed Pasta Shells
Serving Size: 1 (170 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 78.0
- Calories from Fat 37
- Total Fat 4.2 g
- Saturated Fat 2.4 g
- Cholesterol 11.0 mg
- Sodium 243.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 3.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.3 g
- Sugars 0.8 g
- Protein 7.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
fat free spaghetti sauce