Recipe by ChefSwarly
This is my altime favorite dish!!! It is very quick + easy and tastes great.
Top Review by Kaylove2cook
Very good!! It was easy and tasted great. One of the few stuffed manicotti recipes I could find that had spinach in it, which we love! The only thing I did differently was that I did not use any meat. We like manicotti with just marinara. I probably would add a little salt to the ricotta mix next time, but it was great without it. Thanks Chef, we will use this recipe again!
- 1 (8 ounce) package manicotti, uncooked
- 1 lb lean ground beef
- 1⁄2 cup chopped onion
- 1 teaspoon roasted garlic
- 26 ounces pasta sauce
- 2 teaspoons oregano
- 3 cups mozzarella cheese
- 15 -16 ounces ricotta cheese
- 10 ounces frozen spinach, thawed and well drained
- 2 eggs
- 1⁄2 cup grated parmesan cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- Cook pasta.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a large saucepan, over medium heat, brown meat; pour off fat.
- Add onion and garlic; cook and stir until tender.
- Stir in pasta sauce and oregano.
- Simmer 15 to 20 minute.
- In a bowl, combine 2 cups mozzarella cheese ricotta cheese, spinach, eggs, and Parmesan cheese; mix well.
- Stuff into pasta.
- Arrange in a greased 9 by 13inch baking dish.
- Spoon sauce evenly over pasta.
- Cover; bake 30 minutes or until hot and bubbly.
- Top with remaining 1 cup Mozzarella cheese.
- Bake 15 minutes longer.