1/1 Photo of Spinach Stuffed Cucumber Cases
1 hr 10 mins
Little cucumber "cups" filled with spinach mixture and served chilled. Taken from a local community cookbook "Pass the Plate" from Christ Episcopal Church (New Bern, North Carolina). Cooking time is refrigeration time.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Peel and cut cucumber into 3/4 to 1 inch thick pieces and scoop out the seeds from one end of each cucumber piece, leaving the other end closed to form a small case or cup.
- 2Chill and dry the cucumber cases on paper towels, uncovered, in the refrigerator for at least one hour.
- 3Combine the remaining ingredients and fill the cucumber cases with the mixture.
- 4The cases can be filled an hour or two before serving.
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Spinach Stuffed Cucumber Cases
Serving Size: 1 (2009 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 261.8
- Calories from Fat 116
- Total Fat 12.9 g
- Saturated Fat 2.3 g
- Cholesterol 83.6 mg
- Sodium 945.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 37.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.2 g
- Sugars 14.9 g
- Protein 6.5 g