Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Every year I serve this at my Christmas Gift Wrapping Party along with a fruit salad, good coffee and a plate of goodies to nibble while we wrap. I print the recipe on Christmas stationery because I know newcomers will ask for it.
- 1⁄2 cup onion, chopped
- 1⁄2 cup mushroom, sliced
- 2 teaspoons garlic, minced
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen spinach, thawed & drained
- 1 cup part-skim ricotta cheese
- 3 ounces mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 1⁄4 cup nonfat sour cream
- 1⁄4 teaspoon seasoning salt
- 1⁄8 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1 dash ground nutmeg
- 8 ounces refrigerated crescent dinner rolls
- Spray medium skillet with nonstick cooking spray. Saute onion, mushrooms and garlic until onion is transparent.
- Remove from heat.
- Stir in spinach, ricotta, mozzarella, sour cream, salt, cayenne and nutmeg until throughly combined.
- Seperate crescent rolls.
- Place 3 tablespoons spinach mixture on wide end of each piece of dough.
- Roll up to form crescent.
- Place on nonstick baking sheet.
- Bake 20 minutes at 350.