1/5 Photos of Spinach Stuffed Chicken Breasts for Two
Great low fat chicken recipe. Great for folks on LAWL.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1/3 cup water
- 2 tablespoons fat-free Italian salad dressing, divided
- 2 cups chopped fresh spinach leaves
- 2/3 cup Stove Top low-sodium chicken stuffing mix
- 1 tablespoon coarsely chopped roasted red pepper
- 2 boneless skinless chicken breast halves, pounded to 1/4 inch thickness
- 1/4 cup shredded reduced-fat mozzarella cheese
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Bring water and 1 tbsp of the dressing to boil in large skillet on medium-high heat. Stir in spinach, stuffing mix and peppers; cover. Remove from heat, let stand 5 minutes. Set aside.
- 2Place chicken, top-sides down, on large cutting board; spread evenly with stuffing mixture. Starting at one of the short ends, tightly roll up each chicken breast. Place, seam sides down, in 8 inch square baking dish. Brush with remaining 1 T. dressing.
- 3Bake 35 minutes, sprinkle with cheese. Bake an additional 5 minutes or until cheeses is melted and chicken in cooked through (170 degrees).
- 41/2 recipe = 1 serving.
- 5LAWL count- 1 protein, 1 veg, 1 starch, 1 condiment, 1/2 dairy.
Browse Our Top Chicken Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Spinach Stuffed Chicken Breasts for Two
Serving Size: 1 (206 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 144.0
- Calories from Fat 15
- Total Fat 1.7 g
- Saturated Fat 0.4 g
- Cholesterol 68.7 mg
- Sodium 317.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 2.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.8 g
- Sugars 1.3 g
- Protein 28.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
Stove Top low-sodium chicken stuffing mix
reduced-fat mozzarella cheese