Prep 15 mins
Cook 40 mins
This is a quick easy recipe for one of my husband's favorite dishes. It's always a crowd pleaser.
Make and share this Spinach Stuffed Chicken Breasts recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Split the chicken breasts to make a pocket.
- In a saucepan, combine spinach, cream cheese, garlic, and salt and pepper.
- Heat until cream cheese is softened, and it makes a paste.
- Take the mixture and put it in the chicken pockets; hold closed with a toothpick if needed.
- Bake in a shallow pan for 35 to 40 minutes.
i hate to spoil the party but this recipe seems quite overrated to me it was too mushy plus the combined flavor of the chicken and spinach mixture together just did not really work for me it was just ok
A great and easy recipe! Will be a cookbook favorite from now on. One slight problem - the filling was a tad on the watery side, but I did use fresh spinach, not canned, so that could account for it. I added a bit of Parmesan cheese to help thicken up the filling. The chicken turned out awesome. I put in under the broiler for a few minutes, and the skin got really nice and crispy. (I had oiled it with olive oil before cooking). Mom said this recipe should get six stars!
I made this last night for dinner and can't believe how great it tasted for how little work it took to make it! I sprinkled in a little cajun seasoning in the stuffing and on top of the breasts. Great recipe!