1/1 Photo of Spinach Stuffed Chicken Breasts
Easy to make, but looks good on a plate if you're trying to impress.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Place each chicken breast half between two slices of plastic wrap and pound with meat mallet until 1/4 inch thick.
- 2Preheat oven to 350°F.
- 3Pat spinach dry with paper towels.
- 4Combine spinach, Parmesan, lemon peel and black pepper in a large bowl.
- 5Spray a small nonstick skillet with cooking spray; add mushrooms.
- 6Cook over medium heat 3-4 minutes or until tender, stirring frequently.
- 7Arrange 1 1/2 slices of turkey ham over each chicken breast.
- 8Spread each with 1/4 of spinach mixture.
- 9Top each with 1/4 of mushrooms.
- 10Beginning with longer side, roll chicken tightly; tie with kitchen string or secure with toothpicks.
- 11Place rolls in 9-inch square baking pan, seam side down.
- 12Lightly spray chicken with cooking spray.
- 13Pour grape juice over chicken rolls.
- 14Bake 30 minutes or until chicken is no longer pink.
- 15Remove string or toothpicks; cut rolls int 1/2-inch diagonal slices.
- 16Arrange on plate; pour pan juices over chicken.
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Spinach Stuffed Chicken Breasts
Serving Size: 1 (246 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 288.9
- Calories from Fat 38
- Total Fat 4.2 g
- Saturated Fat 1.2 g
- Cholesterol 77.7 mg
- Sodium 207.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 34.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.5 g
- Sugars 32.3 g
- Protein 28.3 g