Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 15 mins
Cook 40 mins
I've looked for a recipe like this one and couldn't find one as simple as I would have liked. So I've made my own. I serve with brown rice and veggies.
- Preheat oven to 400.
- Place each chicken breast between two pieces of plastic wrap or two thin cutting boards and pound to 1/4" thick.
- Thaw the spinach and drain by placing in a dish towel and squeezing out all of the water.
- Combine the garlic, sour cream and cream cheese. Whip with a spoon until combined and the cream cheese is smooth.
- Add spinach to the cream and separate into 4 equal parts.
- Place 1/4 of the creamed spinach in the middle of one of the flatten chicken breast and roll up.
- Wrap breast in bacon and secure with a toothpick.
- Repeat process for the other 4 chicken breasts.
- Bake for 35 minutes or until chicken is cooked through.
- Switch oven to broil and broil for 5 minutes to crisp up the bacon.