- 4 chicken breasts, pounded thin
- 1 box frozen chopped spinach (thawed and drained)
- 12 slices just cooked bacon (not crisp)
- shredded cheddar cheese
- garlic powder
- fresh ground pepper
- 4 tablespoons ranch dressing
- grated parmesan cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- Lay chicken flat.
- Using three strips of bacon, cover the chicken breast.
- Place 1/4 of the spinach at the thick end of the chicken breast.
- Season with garlic powder and sprinkle with cheddar cheese (not too much).
- Roll the chicken and secure with two toothpicks.
- Place in greased pie plate.
- Repeat with other 3 breasts.
- Pour ranch dressing on top (about 1 Tbsp per roll) and sprinkle with parm cheese.
- Bake at 350 for 35-45 minutes or until chicken is done.