Prep 15 mins
Cook 40 mins
I always love spinach-cheddar-bacon together... this is a low-carb recipe that is just delicious!!!
Make and share this Spinach-stuffed chicken breast recipe from Food.com.
- Lay chicken flat.
- Using three strips of bacon, cover the chicken breast.
- Place 1/4 of the spinach at the thick end of the chicken breast.
- Season with garlic powder and sprinkle with cheddar cheese (not too much).
- Roll the chicken and secure with two toothpicks.
- Place in greased pie plate.
- Repeat with other 3 breasts.
- Pour ranch dressing on top (about 1 Tbsp per roll) and sprinkle with parm cheese.
- Bake at 350 for 35-45 minutes or until chicken is done.
My family liked this chicken dish alot!! It was a nice change and will be made over and over many different ways..... Thank you tons!!! Lawson Tribe
This dish was enjoyed by the entire family
Chicken tasted great and was pretty easy to make! My 3 picky-eaters ate every bite and my husband loved it too. I used Parmesean Ranch with the cheese on top. I will be making this again soon.