1/1 Photo of Spinach-stuffed chicken breast
I always love spinach-cheddar-bacon together... this is a low-carb recipe that is just delicious!!!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Lay chicken flat.
- 2Using three strips of bacon, cover the chicken breast.
- 3Place 1/4 of the spinach at the thick end of the chicken breast.
- 4Season with garlic powder and sprinkle with cheddar cheese (not too much).
- 5Roll the chicken and secure with two toothpicks.
- 6Place in greased pie plate.
- 7Repeat with other 3 breasts.
- 8Pour ranch dressing on top (about 1 Tbsp per roll) and sprinkle with parm cheese.
- 9Bake at 350 for 35-45 minutes or until chicken is done.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Spinach-stuffed chicken breast
Serving Size: 1 (512 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 950.4
- Calories from Fat 571
- Total Fat 63.5 g
- Saturated Fat 17.1 g
- Cholesterol 246.5 mg
- Sodium 1683.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 8.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.4 g
- Sugars 2.4 g
- Protein 84.2 g