Prep 25 mins
Cook 35 mins
This is from the Kraft website.
- 1 1⁄2 cups water
- 6 tablespoons Italian dressing
- 10 ounces spinach, stems removed and chopped
- 6 ounces chicken stuffing mix
- 1⁄4 cup red pepper
- 6 small boneless skinless chicken breast halves, pounded to 1/4 inch thickness
- 1⁄2 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- PREHEAT oven to 350°F
- Bring water and 2 tablespoons of the dressing to boil in large skillet on medium-high heat. Stir in spinach, stuffing mix and peppers; cover.
- Remove from heat. Let stand 5 minute Set aside.
- PLACE chicken, top-sides down, on large cutting board; spread evenly with stuffing mixture.
- Starting at one of the short ends, tightly roll up each chicken breast. Place, seam-sides down, in 13x9-inch baking dish.
- Brush with remaining 1/4 cup dressing.
- BAKE 35 minutes. During last 5 minutes, sprinkle with cheese.