Prep 5 mins
Cook 35 mins
Super easy and colorful. Great with grilled steak or chicken. From Southern Living's Easy Weeknight Favorites.
- 1 (12 ounce) packagefrozen spinach souffle, thawed (Stouffer's brand)
- 1⁄4 cup Italian seasoned breadcrumbs
- 2 small sweet red peppers, cut in half lengthwise and seeded
- grated parmesan cheese
- Combine spinach souffle and breadcrumbs; spoon into pepper halves.
- Place in a shallow baking dish and sprinkle with cheese. Cover and bake at 350 degrees for 35 minutes.