Prep 20 mins
Cook 30 mins
My sister-in-law gave to me. Easy to make and so scrumptious!
- 1 lb frozen chopped spinach
- 1⁄2 onion, chopped
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 cup sour cream
- 4 tablespoons parmesan cheese
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 dash cayenne pepper
- 2 (13 3/4 ounce) cans artichoke bottoms, drained
- parmesan cheese, for topping
- Thaw and squeeze out spinach.
- Sauté onion in butter for about five minutes.
- Stir into onions, drained spinach, sour cream, Parmesan cheese, salt and peppers.
- Spoon into artichoke bottoms.
- Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese.
- Put in baking dish with a little water and bake for 30 minutes at 350 degrees.