Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
surprisingly yummy combination, got this from a friend in my 20/20 group, everybody loves this and asks for the recipe, light and refreshing. You can use frozen strawberries, but fresh are better
- 118.29 ml olive oil
- 29.58 ml red wine vinegar
- 4.92 ml chopped red onion
- 9.85 ml sesame seeds
- 9.85 ml poppy seeds
- 1.23 ml paprika
- 0.59 ml Worcestershire sauce
- 9.85 ml sugar
- 1 bag spinach
- 473.19 ml strawberry
- 118.29 ml toasted sliced almonds
- Combine first 8 ingredients to make the dressing, blend well.
- Slice strawberries.
- Toast the almonds till light golden brown, watch em closely, they burn fast.
- Toss spinach with dressing.
- Add strawberries and almonds, toss gently.
Great looking and tasting Salad. I added red onions to give it a bit more punch. The local berries are so GOOD.
Very Good!!! Made this last night and we all loved it. I picked this version because I had all the ingrediets on hand. Didn't like the idea of having to buying a special vinegar to make it. A great salad for entertaining. Thanks! Will ba making again soon!