Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
The bitterness of the spinach along with the sweet strawberries are very complimentary and make a beautiful display. Great for a dinner party. Never had a complaint on this salad yet!!
- 1 lb fresh cut Baby Spinach (fresh express or popeye bags)
- 1 lb sliced strawberry
- fresh ground black pepper (to taste)
- 1⁄2-3⁄4 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1⁄2 small sliced red onion
- 3⁄4-1 cup of halved walnuts (more is good)
- kens fat free raspberry walnut vinaigrette
- add all ingredients and toss.
- If you plan on eating leftovers, don't toss with the dressing.