1/4 Photos of Spinach Strawberry Salad
Charlotte J's Note:
Spinach and strawberries what an odd combination for a recipe. That is what I thought before trying this the first time. Now I get many requests to bring this for dinner parties. The raspberry wine vinegar adds a marvelous taste, and compliments the first two ingredients. This salad is very eye pleasing in crystal.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 lb spinach (I pinch off the larger stems)
- 1 pint strawberry, sliced set a few aside (egg slicer works wonders)
- 1/2 cup pecans, toasted
- 1Toast pecans over low heat, set aside to cool.
- 2Combine dressing ingredients and shake well.
- 3Toss and garnish with a few sliced strawberries.
- 4Serve immediately.
- 5(Thanks to Chef #320254's review I'm updating this) If you'd like, use a high speed mini-mixer to emulsify the dressing.
- 6Roland, makes a Raspberry Flavored Wine Vinegar.
Browse Our Top Strawberry Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Spinach Strawberry Salad
Serving Size: 1 (142 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 308.4
- Calories from Fat 234
- Total Fat 26.0 g
- Saturated Fat 3.1 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 45.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 19.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.9 g
- Sugars 15.2 g
- Protein 2.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
raspberry red wine vinegar