1/3 Photos of Spinach, Strawberry, Mandarin Salad With Poppy Seed Dressing
This is a wonderful and refreshing salad that I got from Best of Bridge. I played around with it a bit and added a few other fresh fruits to it. This is yummy and great to offset a very rich main dish, such as my Death to Dieter's Lasagna.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 bunch fresh spinach
- 2 pints sliced fresh strawberries, cut into thirds
- 1 (4 ounce) can mandarin orange sections, drained, reserving 2 tsp of the juice for the dressing
- 1 fresh kiwi, sliced in quarters
- 1Combine all dressing ingredients, mix well and refrigerate.
- 2Make well ahead to allow flavors to blend.
- 3Taste dressing and adjust sugar/vinegar for your sweet/tart taste preferences.
- 4Tear fresh spinach into bite sized pieces, wash and pat dry.
- 5Wash strawberries, drain, pat dry and cut in thirds.
- 6Shake dressing container well and toss with spinach, strawberries, kiwi and mandarin orange sections just before serving, otherwise the spinach will wilt.
- 7This makes a wonderfully tart, slightly sweet and very colorful salad!
Browse Our Top Strawberry Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Strawberry Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Spinach, Strawberry, Mandarin Salad With Poppy Seed Dressing
Serving Size: 1 (177 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 156.9
- Calories from Fat 37
- Total Fat 4.1 g
- Saturated Fat 0.4 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 53.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 29.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.9 g
- Sugars 21.6 g
- Protein 3.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included: