Single serving. All measurements are approximations, adjust to your own taste.
Make and share this Spinach, Strawberry and Feta Salad recipe from Food.com.
- Remove stems from Baby Spinach.
- Wash, hull, halve and slice Strawberries.
- Thinly slice Red Onion.
- Crumble Feta.
- Combine in a mixing bowl. Set aside.
- In a blender, or small bowl, combine Extra Virgin Olive Oil and Raspberry Balsamic Vinegar. I use a 2 to 1 ratio, most recipes I have read call for more olive oil and less vinegar than what I use. Mix according to your own taste. Blend for 15 seconds or whisk together.
- Pour dressing over salad and toss. You only need enough dressing to thinly coat everything. If you have extra in the bottom of the bowl leave it there lifting salad out with tongs. Drizzle any extra on a slice of crusty bread to eat with your salad.
- Plate and top with fresh ground white pepper and basil blossoms.