1/2 Photos of Spinach, Strawberry and Feta Salad
Single serving. All measurements are approximations, adjust to your own taste.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Remove stems from Baby Spinach.
- 2Wash, hull, halve and slice Strawberries.
- 3Thinly slice Red Onion.
- 4Crumble Feta.
- 5Combine in a mixing bowl. Set aside.
- 6In a blender, or small bowl, combine Extra Virgin Olive Oil and Raspberry Balsamic Vinegar. I use a 2 to 1 ratio, most recipes I have read call for more olive oil and less vinegar than what I use. Mix according to your own taste. Blend for 15 seconds or whisk together.
- 7Pour dressing over salad and toss. You only need enough dressing to thinly coat everything. If you have extra in the bottom of the bowl leave it there lifting salad out with tongs. Drizzle any extra on a slice of crusty bread to eat with your salad.
- 8Plate and top with fresh ground white pepper and basil blossoms.
Browse Our Top Spinach Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Spinach Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Spinach, Strawberry and Feta Salad
Serving Size: 1 (120 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 288.1
- Calories from Fat 264
- Total Fat 29.3 g
- Saturated Fat 5.2 g
- Cholesterol 8.7 mg
- Sodium 133.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 5.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.6 g
- Sugars 2.9 g
- Protein 2.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
raspberry balsamic vinegar