Prep 5 mins
Cook 1 min
This salad came about through years of constantly changing a basic tomato, onion and feta tossed with rice vinegar and "EEVO". (shared with me by a friend visiting from Switzerland.)I am always including fruits of all types in my salads and this has become an instant favorite in our house; the result of a pre-shop fridge sweep!:)
- 1⁄8 cup lemon juice
- 1⁄8 cup olive oil
- 1 teaspoon honey
- 1⁄8 teaspoon pepper
- 5 cups spinach, leaves torn
- 1 1⁄2 cups strawberries, halved
- 1⁄2 cup red onion, sliced in to thin rings
- 1⁄4 cup feta cheese, crumbled
- Beat lemon juice, oil, honey and pepper with wire whisk until well blended.
- Toss remaining ingredients in large bowl.
- Drizzle with dressing just before serving; toss to coat.
This is a wonderful easy salad. Perfect for summer!