Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
This recipe is from Simple & Delicious and was prepared by a good friend for dinner...it was so good in fact, I asked her to make it again for the next night. Very easy and delicious...
- 3 cups fresh Baby Spinach
- 1⁄2 cup sliced fresh strawberries
- 1⁄4 cup chopped honey-roasted almond
- 1 tablespoon cider vinegar
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons sugar
- In a large bowl, combine spinach, sliced strawberries and chopped almonds.
- In a jar with a tight-fitting lid, combine vinegar, honey and sugar; shake well.
- Drizzle over salad and toss to coat.
- Serve immediately.
My daughter, Elizabeth, loves this salad and makes it whenever she can.