Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 15 mins
Cook 45 mins
I found these in my roommates Better Homes and Gardens All-Time Favorite Casserole recipes, published in 1977. This is for a crowd.I love Hollandaise and spinach... mmmm.
- Cook frozen spinach according to package directions; drain well. Cook chopped onion in butter or margarine till onion is tender but not brown.
- Combine beaten eggs and milk. Add bread crumbs, ham, cooked onion, spinach, and seasoning salt; mix well. Spread evenly in a 12 by 7 1/2 by 2" baking dish.
- Bake, uncovered, at 350°F till set. 40 to 45 minutes.
- Meanwhile, prepare hollandaise sauce mix according to package directions; stir in chopped hard-cooked eggs.
- To serve, cut casserole into squares; spoon sauce over each serving.