Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
A delicious side dish to go with any meal.
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen chopped spinach
- 2 eggs
- 8 ounces sour cream
- 1 tablespoon grated onion
- 1⁄2 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1 tablespoon flour
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄8 teaspoon black pepper
- Cook spinach according to directions on package, then drain well.
- Beat eggs and add to spinach.
- Blend in rest of ingredients.
- Place in a 9" square baking dish and bake uncovered at 350° for 30 minutes.
We loved this recipe, it was so easy to prepare with wonderful flavor the only thing I did different was add garlic powder to the spinach after it was drained. This will be made frequently in my house because we love spinach. Thank you Marie
We really enjoyed this spinach dish. I used egg substitute for the eggs and plain yogurt for the sour cream. It was done in the time specified. I allowed it to sit a few minutes before cutting and it held together and cut into squares very well.
If your a quiche fan, and like it without the crust, this is an excellent recipe.