Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
This recipe was given to me, several years ago, while I was at Ft. Buchanan. Since then I've made it several times and it is always a hit!
- 1 cup flour
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 cup milk
- 1⁄2 cup melted butter
- 1⁄2 cup finely chopped onion
- 1 lb grated sharp cheddar cheese
- 2 eggs
- 1 (10 ounce) frozen chopped spinach (drain, thaw)
- Mix all ingredients.
- Pour mixture in a 9x13 greased pan.
- Bake 30-35min @ 350°.
- Let cool for about 30 minutes
- Cut into squares and serve.
This is a really good recipe. I drain the frozen spinach using a potato ricer to remove all the moisture. The onions, cheese and spinach make a really good combination. This is a Fall 2007 PAC review.