- 1⁄2-1 cup butter, melted
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen chopped spinach, thawed and squeeze dry
- 6 green onions, sliced
- 1 red bell pepper, seeded and diced
- 1 (5 1/2 ounce) box cornbread mix
- 4 eggs, lightly beaten
- 1 cup cottage cheese
- 1 1⁄4 teaspoons seasoning salt
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine all ingredients in large bowl, mix well.
- Pour batter into oiled, preheated slow cooker.
- Cook, covered but with lid slightly ajar to allow excess moisture to escape, on high 1 3/4 to 2 hours or on low 3 to 4 hours or until edges are golden and knife inserted in centre of bread comes out clean.
- Serve bread spooned from slow cooker, or loosen edges and bottom with knife and invert onto plate.
- Cut into wedges to serve.