Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
This is a light and easy to digest soup full of nutrients. Same recipe can be used to prepare soup with silver beets or nettle.
- Heat up the ghee and add the mustard and ajwain seeds.
- When you hear the seeds pop add the chopped spinach, garlic and carrot.
- Cook for about 5 minutes and add the coriander, chili and black pepper powder. Stir well and cook for another 2-3 minutes.
- Add the warm water, barley and the salt. Let the soup boil for half an hour.
- When serving add a big tablespoon of yogurt to each bowl.