Looking for a new way to serve spinach? Try this recipe!
Make and share this Spinach Souffle recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Saute onion in butter.
- Beat egg yolks until thick and lemon-colored.
- Stir into hot white sauce along with spinach and cheese.
- Fold in egg whites beaten until stiff, not dry, peaks are formed; turn into greased 1 1/2 qt casserole.
- Set in pan of hot water and bake about 50 minutes.
- White Sauce: Melt butter, stir in flour and heat until bubbly.
- Gradually add milk or cream, stirring constantly; cook 1-2 minutes.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Makes about 1 cup.
- Serve immediately.