Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
- 1 (10 ounce) box frozen spinach, chopped, thawed
- 8 ounces small curd cottage cheese
- 2 ounces parmesan cheese, grated
- 1 large eggs or 2 small eggs
- Preheat oven to 350F and lightly grease a baking dish.
- Mix ingredients thoroughly.
- Place in prepared baking dish.
- Bake for 30 minutes; serve.
I was a little leery of the combination, but I really like this recipe. Its relatively low in fat and a different way to eat spinach. My 2 year old loves it!
a little bland for my taste. I think it would be really good with some bacon...to give it more flavor.
This is a very easy, quick and healthy dish! I used low-fat cottage cheese and added a little low fat cheddar cheese, it was so good. A wonderful alternative to those high-calorie spinach bakes!!