Recipe by Caryn
This is a favorite side dish in my family. We almost always serve it during Thansgiving and Christmas dinner.
Top Review by Terri F.
We are spinach lovers, so this recipe was just made for us! The combination of flavors was delicious, but didn't overpower the spinach, rather complemented it. This one is going into the permanent cookbook, Caryn, thanks for sharing! :o)
- 2 packages frozen chopped spinach
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1⁄2 package Lipton Onion Soup Mix
- 1 1⁄2 cups Pepperidge Farm Herb Stuffing
- 1⁄4-1⁄2 cup cup butter, melted
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350 degree F.
- In a small saucepan, cook spinach long enough to separate; drain.
- Mix sour cream with onion soup mix.
- Add to the spinach; mix well.
- Put the spinach mixture into a 1-quart casserole dish.
- Mix stuffing with melted butter.
- Sprinkle on top of spinach mixture.
- Bake for 30 minutes.