- 1 cup heavy cream
- 3 eggs
- 2 (10 ounce) packages frozen chopped spinach, thawed and squeezed dry
- 1⁄3 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1⁄8 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1⁄8 teaspoon ground red pepper
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon black pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat the oven to 350°F Coat an 8-inch square baking dish with nonstick cooking spray.
- In a medium bowl, beat the heavy cream and eggs for 2 to 3 minutes, or until foamy. Add the remaining ingredients; mix well and pour into the baking dish.
- Bake for 30-35 minutes, or until a knife inserted in the center comes out clean. Cut into squares and serve.