Prep 5 mins
Cook 7 mins
A very easy side dish with an Asian flare....simple and healthy....enjoy!
- 3 cups fresh spinach, cleaned
- 1 cup mushroom, sliced
- 1 cup onion, chopped
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1⁄2 teaspoon black pepper
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1. heat the olive oil in a large skillet.
- 2. add mushrooms and onions and cook until soft or until you liking.
- 3. add black pepper and soy sauce and mix well.
- 4. last add spinach, its will cook very fast, so keep and eye on it, and mix the spinach in well as it starts to wilt.
- 5. enjoy, a healthy side with dinner with an Asian twist!
Oh this was delicious! I skipped the oil and used a non-stick skillet with a bit of cooking spray. Great side dish!