Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
Another delicious variation of Spinach Dip.
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen chopped spinach, thawed
- 1 (1 1/2 ounce) package Knorr vegetable soup mix
- 1 (5 ounce) can baby shrimp, drained and rinsed
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 (8 ounce) can sliced water chestnuts, drained and chopped
- 3 green onions, chopped
- Place thawed spinach into a strainer and squeeze to remove all the moisture.
- In a medium bowl mix sour cream, mayo, and soup mix together.
- Add prepared water chestnuts, green onion and shrimp.
- Stir in spinach and refrigerate at least 1 hour.
- Servein a carved out, large sour dough roll.
- I like to cut up french bread into chunks and serve with it as well.