1/2 Photos of Spinach Seafood Bake
My Mum used to make a version of this without the scallops. Rich and delicious.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 lb shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1 lb scallops
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen spinach, thawed, drained and squeezed dry
- 2 cups artichoke hearts, chopped
- 1 1/2 cups mayonnaise
- 1 1/2 cups sour cream
- 1/2 cup grated romano cheese, sheese
- 1/2 cup ricotta cheese
- 1/2 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 3 teaspoons chopped garlic
- 1/2 cup breadcrumbs
- 1Preheat oven to 350*.
- 2Saute shrimp, scallops and spinach in a lightly greased skillet for 10 mins, remove from heat.
- 3Add artichoke hearts, mayonnaise, sour cream, cheeses and garlic.
- 4Stir all together gently.
- 5Put into a baking dish.( Can be made a day ahead if wrapped tightly in cling film and refrigerated ).
- 6Whan ready to serve, top with the breadcrumbs and bake for 10 mins until golden.
Browse Our Top Low In... Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Low In... Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Spinach Seafood Bake
Serving Size: 1 (317 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 464.7
- Calories from Fat 268
- Total Fat 29.8 g
- Saturated Fat 10.5 g
- Cholesterol 137.8 mg
- Sodium 1115.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 26.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.0 g
- Sugars 5.5 g
- Protein 24.4 g