Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
My Mum used to make a version of this without the scallops. Rich and delicious.
Make and share this Spinach Seafood Bake recipe from Food.com.
- 1 lb shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1 lb scallops
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen spinach, thawed, drained and squeezed dry
- 2 cups artichoke hearts, chopped
- 1 1⁄2 cups mayonnaise
- 1 1⁄2 cups sour cream
- 1⁄2 cup grated romano cheese, sheese
- 1⁄2 cup ricotta cheese
- 1⁄2 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 3 teaspoons chopped garlic
- 1⁄2 cup breadcrumbs
- Preheat oven to 350*.
- Saute shrimp, scallops and spinach in a lightly greased skillet for 10 mins, remove from heat.
- Add artichoke hearts, mayonnaise, sour cream, cheeses and garlic.
- Stir all together gently.
- Put into a baking dish.( Can be made a day ahead if wrapped tightly in cling film and refrigerated ).
- Whan ready to serve, top with the breadcrumbs and bake for 10 mins until golden.
Yummo ChefDebs! I used some quite large whole prawns and scallops and it was wonderful and creamy. The only change I made was to use natural yoghurt instead of the cream.