Recipe by Rachel Potachel
A healthy take on scrambled eggs. Add Tony's salt free cajun seasoning or top with salsa to wake up your tastebuds.
Top Review by mama smurf
Made as written only next time I think I will add a little onion sauteed up (I love onions). I did used some fresh spinach and enjoyed the egg white with the egg yolk combo. Oh I did used some feta cheese to top the scramble. Made for Spring PAC 2014.
- 4 large eggs
- 1 cup fresh spinach, chopped
- 1⁄4 cup 1% low-fat milk
- 1⁄4 cup low-fat cheddar cheese, grated
- salt and pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Crack open eggs into small bowl, discarding 2 of the 4 yolks.
- Add milk, salt, and pepper. Whisk together.
- Spray small amount of canola oil into a medium skillet over medium heat.
- Add egg mixture and cook for 1-2 minutes until bottom of egg mixture is cooked. With a heat-resistant spatula, lift egg mixture from the bottom and begin to scramble as eggs continue to cook.
- Add spinach and cheese to egg mixture, cooking an additional 2-3 minutes until cheese melts and spinach wilts.