Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
Here is another recipe from the www.lifescript.com website.
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 1 teaspoon garlic, crushed
- 4 cups spinach leaves, washed
- salt, to taste
- fresh ground black pepper, to taste
- 1 tablespoon parmesan cheese, grated
- red pepper flakes (optional)
- Heat the olive oil in a 10" skillet over medium-low heat.
- Add the garlic and cook for 1 minute.
- Add the spinach, salt and pepper and toss with the olive oil and garlic until the spinach just begins to wilt. Remove from the skillet, sprinkle with Parmesan cheese and red pepper flakes (if using) and serve.
VERY very good! Followed this recipe as stated except sauteed the crushed red peppers with the garlic. Great! Will definitely make again.