Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Here is a good way to make a little meat go a long way. These are good enough to serve company! I found this recipe in a great little booklet called, Dinner on the Double, by Better Homes and Gardens.
- Cook pasta shells according to package directions.
- Drain and rinse with cold water and drain again.
- Combine remaining ingredients, except spaghetti sauce, in a large bowl and mix well.
- Fill each pasta shell with 3 tablespoons of filling.
- Place in a baking dish and top with spaghetti sauce.
- Bake at 350 degrees until heated through, about 30 minutes.
- To freeze: Freeze before baking.
- You may freeze individually wrapped shells without sauce, or freeze sauce-topped shells in baking dish.