Laura Bruce's Note:
Here is a good way to make a little meat go a long way. These are good enough to serve company! I found this recipe in a great little booklet called, Dinner on the Double, by Better Homes and Gardens.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cook pasta shells according to package directions.
- 2Drain and rinse with cold water and drain again.
- 3Combine remaining ingredients, except spaghetti sauce, in a large bowl and mix well.
- 4Fill each pasta shell with 3 tablespoons of filling.
- 5Place in a baking dish and top with spaghetti sauce.
- 6Bake at 350 degrees until heated through, about 30 minutes.
- 7To freeze: Freeze before baking.
- 8You may freeze individually wrapped shells without sauce, or freeze sauce-topped shells in baking dish.
Browse Our Top Pasta Shells Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pasta Shells Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Spinach & Sausage Stuffed Pasta Shells
Serving Size: 1 (229 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 449.5
- Calories from Fat 282
- Total Fat 31.4 g
- Saturated Fat 16.2 g
- Cholesterol 184.3 mg
- Sodium 564.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 9.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.9 g
- Sugars 4.1 g
- Protein 32.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included: