Kim D.'s Note:
A delicious hot dip. The perfect appetizer to serve while watching a game.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 (16 ounce) package mild sausage
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen chopped spinach, thawed and well drained
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 (8 ounce) container sour cream
- 1 (10 ounce) can extra hot Ro-Tel tomatoes, drained
- 1 -1 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon fresh minced garlic
- 4 -5 scallions, chopped
- 1In a large skillet over medium heat on stovetop, brown sausage; drain.
- 2Add spinach, cream cheese, and sour cream.
- 3Cook over medium heat until bubbly, stirring occasionally to keep from burning on bottom.
- 4Add tomatoes and cheddar cheese and continue to cook, keeping the temperature at medium heat.
- 5When cheese is melted, add garlic.
- 6Add scallions.
- 7Turn heat down to low, to keep warm, until ready to serve.
- 8Serve with chips.
Browse Our Top Cheese Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Spinach Sausage Dip
Serving Size: 1 (100 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 636.0
- Calories from Fat 485
- Total Fat 53.9 g
- Saturated Fat 21.6 g
- Cholesterol 157.6 mg
- Sodium 1291.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 3.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.8 g
- Sugars 0.4 g
- Protein 32.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included: