Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 5 mins
Cook 15 mins
A delicious hot dip. The perfect appetizer to serve while watching a game.
Make and share this Spinach Sausage Dip recipe from Food.com.
- 1 (16 ounce) package mild sausage
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen chopped spinach, thawed and well drained
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 (8 ounce) container sour cream
- 1 (10 ounce) canextra hot Ro-Tel tomatoes, drained
- 1 -1 1⁄2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1⁄2 teaspoon fresh minced garlic
- 4 -5 scallions, chopped
- In a large skillet over medium heat on stovetop, brown sausage; drain.
- Add spinach, cream cheese, and sour cream.
- Cook over medium heat until bubbly, stirring occasionally to keep from burning on bottom.
- Add tomatoes and cheddar cheese and continue to cook, keeping the temperature at medium heat.
- When cheese is melted, add garlic.
- Add scallions.
- Turn heat down to low, to keep warm, until ready to serve.
- Serve with chips.
SOOO good- I couldn't stop eating it. The entire neighborhood is passing around the recipe! We have a friendly competion in the neighborhood for the best football footand this one put me on top!!!