Melissa Spangler's Note:
Great savory appetizer that's a little different. My sister, Marilyn Milam of Kennett, MO gave me this recipe. Enjoy!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen chopped spinach
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 3/4 cup parmesan cheese, grated
- 1 (16 ounce) package spicy bulk sausage, cooked & drained
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 3 cups pepperidge farm seasoned stuffing mix
- 5 eggs, beaten
- 1 1/2 cups mild cheddar cheese, grated
- 1 1/2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon red cayenne pepper
- 1Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
- 2Cook and drain chopped spinach. Squeeze spinach until dry with paper towel.
- 3Combine other ingredients and mix well.
- 4Shape into 1 inch balls.
- 5Place on ungreased baking sheet and bake in 325 degree oven for 15 minutes.
Browse Our Top Green/Yellow Beans Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Spinach Sausage Balls
Serving Size: 1 (112 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 254.5
- Calories from Fat 157
- Total Fat 17.4 g
- Saturated Fat 9.5 g
- Cholesterol 216.9 mg
- Sodium 460.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 5.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.8 g
- Sugars 1.9 g
- Protein 19.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
spicy bulk sausage
seasoned stuffing mix