Recipe by Flavor Diva
Can be substituted with another meat. This is easy and yummy. This is great for holiday leftovers using the stuffing and turkey.
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen chopped spinach
- 1 (6 ounce) package herb seasoned stuffing mix
- 1⁄2 lb bulk pork sausage
- 1⁄4 cup green onion, chopped
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic, minced
- 1 1⁄2 cups monterey jack cheese
- 3 tablespoons parmesan cheese, grated
- 3 eggs
- 1 cup half-and-half
- 1⁄2 cup skim milk
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Thaw and squeeze excess water from spinach.
- Prepare stuffing mix to package instructions.
- Cook in skillet on medium heat sausage, onions, and garlic.
- In a large bowl combine sausage mixture and stuffing. Transfer to a 13x9-inch baking pan.
- Top with Monterey Jack cheese.
- Mix cream, milk, and egg. Pour over sausage mixture.
- Bake for 30 minutes. Sprinkle Parmesan cheese over top and cook 5-10 minutes longer until knife comes out clean.