Prep 20 mins
Cook 1 hr
I don't remember where I got this recipe but we really like it.
- 1⁄4 cup white vinegar
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground pepper
- 2⁄3 cup olive oil
- 4 ounces crumbled blue cheese
- 10 ounces fresh spinach
- 4 ounces sliced fresh mushrooms
- 1 cup grape tomatoes or 1 cup cherry tomatoes
- 1⁄2 small red onion, thinly sliced
- Whisk together first four ingredients; gradually whisk in oil. Add blue cheese; stir gently.
- Combine spinach and next three ingredients. Drizzle with dressing, tossing to coat. Sprinkle with Creole Croutons or your choice of croutons.
- Make Creole Croutons by combining 5 slices of 1" thick french bread (cubed), 1/4 cup parmesan cheese, 1/4 cup melted butter and 1/2 Tbs. creole seasoning in a plastic bag. Arrange in an even layer on foil-lined baking sheet. Bake at 300 for 30 minutes.