My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Section the oranges over a bowl to catch any juice that may run out.
- 2Gently squeeze the sections with your hand to remove any remaining juices being careful not to crush the sections.
- 3Reserve the juice and the sections.
- 4Cut three of the tomatoes on a bias in thin slices and lay around the perimeter of shallow bowl.
- 5Remove the seeds from the remaining tomato and chop.
- 6In a food processor, puree the chopped tomato with the orange juice, lemon juice, ketchup and the olive oil.
- 7Add salt and pepper to taste and reserve the dressing.
- 8Place the spinach leaves in a large mixing bowl and toss with the dressing from the blender.
- 9Transfer the dressed spinach to the bowl with the sliced tomatoes.
- 10Top with sliced onions, mushrooms and the orange sections.
- 11Sprinkle the salad with croutons and season with salt and pepper.
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Spinach Salad with Tomato-Orange Vinaigrette
Serving Size: 1 (322 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 239.6
- Calories from Fat 132
- Total Fat 14.7 g
- Saturated Fat 2.1 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 188.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 24.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.8 g
- Sugars 10.7 g
- Protein 6.4 g