Recipe by Z-chef
We enjoyed this salad at Broussard's lovely restaurant in New Orleans. They were kind enough to share the recipe.
Top Review by mama smurf
Made for Spring PAC 2011 and DD and I really enjoyed it. I did leave out the mushrooms for her and used grape jelly (that's what I had) and it was refreshing. Will make this again when DH gets home and would like to try it with the current jelly.
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 3 tablespoons currant jelly (grape jelly in a pinch)
- 4 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 1 tablespoon dried tarragon
- salt and pepper
- 1 lb baby spinach leaves
- 1⁄2 cup toasted pecans
- 1⁄2 sliced red onion
- fresh ground black pepper
- 1⁄4 cup crumbled cooked bacon
- 8 ounces sliced mushrooms