Prep 5 mins
Cook 5 mins
We have blackberry bushes in the back.. need I say more?
- 1⁄2 cup blackberry
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1⁄4 teaspoon vanilla
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1 (9 ounce) bag fresh spinach
- 1⁄2 cup crumbled gorgonzola
- 1 cup sliced red onion
- 1⁄3 cup purchased glazed walnuts
- In a blender combine blackberries, vinegar, honey, oil, vanilla and salt. Pulse to desired consistency.
- In a large bowl, toss spinach, cheese, red onion and blackberry mixture.
- Stir in walnuts before serving.
Absolutely divine! I was looking for some non-cake/cobbler ways to use blackberries, and this was one of my top picks to try. So glad I did! This vinaigrette is perfect! I served it over spinach with goat cheese and a dried fruit and nut mix. So good! Thanks!
Excellent vinaigrette, outstanding salad. I did my own candied walnuts with cinnamon and sugar. Yum! Thanks for sharing Erin. I will make this again for certain.