Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
Another great recipe thrown together from leftovers! You can use a bottled dressing on this or make your own. I just happened to have a little dressing and less time. :)
- 1 bag baby spinach leaves or 1 bag mixed greens
- 3 -4 leaves leafy lettuce, torn in small pieces
- 1⁄2 roasted chicken or 3 -4 cups cooked chicken, chopped bite size
- 1⁄2 pint strawberry, washed,hulled and quatered
- 1 navel orange, peeled
- 1⁄2 cup pecans, toasted in oven
- balsamic vinaigrette
- shaved curls parmesan cheese (optional)
- Toss salad greens together in larg bowl.
- Add strawberries and chicken.
- Take peeled orange and cut orange segments out of their skin, leaving a little flesh on skin.
- Add oranges to salad and squeeze juice from skins over salad.
- Add pecans to salad and toss all together.
- Divide among serving bowls and add dressing to taste.
- Use a vegetable peeler to shave large curls of parmesan over salad if desired.
This looks awesome!Can't wait to try it.