Prep 5 mins
Cook 5 mins
Easy and delicious spinach salad. I didn't use all the sugar, or all the oil. The dressing was sweet enough without the whole 1/3 cup of sugar, and I like my vinaigrettes with a little less oil. You can adjust to your own taste.
- 1⁄2 cup raspberry vinegar
- 1⁄3 cup sugar
- 1⁄4 cup chopped red onion
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 1⁄4 cup poppy seed
- 1 cup vegetable oil
- 4 (10 ounce) bags Baby Spinach
- 2 cups hulled and sliced fresh strawberries
- To make vinaigrette: In medium bowl, whisk all dressing ingredients until thickened.
- When ready to serve, assemble salad. Combine spinach and strawberries and toss some of the dressing. Add more dressing to taste.
- Serve immediately.