Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
The dressing is quite lemony but it is a very tasty alternative to plain ol’ salad. Another recipe from my sister.
- 1 (10 ounce) bag fresh spinach, washed and stems removed
- 2 cups fresh strawberries, sliced
- 1⁄2 cup vidalia onion, sliced
- 1 tablespoon parmesan cheese, fresh grated
- 2 lemons, zest of
- 1⁄3 cup fresh lemon juice (about 1 1/2 lemons)
- 3 tablespoons Splenda sugar substitute
- 1 tablespoon oil
- 1 dash fresh ground pepper, to taste
- Combine spinach, onion, and strawberries.
- Whisk together lemon juice, Splenda, zest, oil, and pepper.
- Let sit while sugar dissolves.
- Just before serving, pour dressing over salad ingredients and sprinkle with fresh parmesan.