Prep 15 mins
Cook 5 mins
From Everyday with Rachael Ray Magazine.
- 1⁄4 cup extra virgin olive oil, plus
- 3 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1 lb shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1 shallot, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon spicy mustard
- 1 tablespoon honey
- salt and pepper
- 8 ounces spinach
- 1⁄2 cup feta cheese
- In a medium skillet, heat 3 tablespoons olive oil over medium-high heat. Add shrimp and stir-fry until opaque, 2 to 3 minutes.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together the shallot, vinegar, mustard, and honey. Season with salt and pepper.
- Pour in the remaining 1/4 cup olive oil in a slow stream, whisking constantly until thick. Using a slotted spoon, transfer the cooked shrimp to the dressing and toss to coat. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Arrange the spinach on a platter or individual plates. Place warm shrimp on top and drizzle with remaining dressing. Scatter feta cheese on top.